tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 13 08:31:45 1995

Philadelphia, NE

So, as I was checking up on the current plans for next
summer's lil' gathering,(in 3.4)it suddenly dawned on me
that there would be absolutely no way I could attend.  Zach should be
here the next week, and I don't think that early
labor at a Klingon Language meeting is quite what I had
in mind.(So what DO y'all think of Zach as a pseudo K.
name anyway???)  But then as I read closer, I noticed that
the location was actually more convenient than I'd
expected. Yep, in English even, so I couldn't misread it-
Philadelphia, NE.  Boy am I excited now!!!  Being in Omaha,
this shouldn't be any problem at all!!! Giggle-giggle.

Thanks!!!!!
Ka'lIy

Back to archive top level