tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 10 20:10:52 1995

oops!

Well, I accidentally sent off my carefully-laboured Klingon before it
was ready - the crux of it was a translation of "if you can't beat them,
join them", but it was unfinished, so please don't all lay into the
first version, but consider this one instead?

HIvqa' veqlargh...

*sigh*

//may'Daq jaghlI' DajeylaHbe'chugh vaj may'Daq DatlhejnIS// jIwuqpu'.

Unfortunately, it took me so long to figure out how to translate this
totally un-Klingon sentiment that I think I'll quit now, despite what my
first posting said about long transmissions... {{:-)

*sigh*

Big thanks to qS for help/advice, but I really did do most of this
myself!  *gasp*

vanya :)

Back to archive top level