tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 09 13:25:20 1995

re: Re: TKD3 & other expansions w...

[email protected] Wrote:

| >Subject: Re: TKD3 & other expansions w...
| >Date: 95-01-09 09:18:35 EST
| >From: [email protected] (Arden R. Smith)
|
|it's just that the most common English
| adverbs and the
| Klingon ones do not overlap. Also, type 3 nouns suffixes and
| type 6 verb
| suffixes are not employed all that much for as useful as they
| are.
|
| Before people even think about complaining, they'd better be
| making full use
| of the common particles and morphemes in Klingon.
|
| Guido

Sorry to intrude, but I fully agree with your comment.  Being of French
expression, I just know I will not see Klingon as English speaking persons
 do.  I hope I will have time to get a grip on it soon.

P. Cinq

Back to archive top level