tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 07 10:07:37 1995

Greetings to Appleyard

Note to A.Appleyard

It is a pleasure to have you back on the list stiring the pot of desention.
Even though you'll find plenty of us disagreeing with you and your view
of tlhIngan Hol (me for one) keep it up.

I would request that your arguments contain an example of what you are
trying to translate and your best translation.

If your are stuck on how best to translate something there are plenty of
folk here who can do it without creating new canon.

Once again, its noce to have you back.

Back to archive top level