tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 05 11:42:32 1995

RE: EncyclopeZZdia

I have seen a copy and it is pretty low quality production with even poorer tlhingan Hol in it. I suspect the guy who did it put alot of effort into learning the language but had no feedback on it at all.  It is not a bad referance for any  Klingon role players.
The Klngon Micropaedia I saw was at a Creation Con in Las Vegas and cost  about $8.00.  After haveing a look at it I sold it at cost to a friend of mine cauuse I didnt wat it poluting my already questionable tlhIngan Hol.

Back to archive top level