tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 28 06:40:51 1995

Re: Calendar Ideas

ghItlh peHruS:

> {'ar jaj ghaj jarvam net Sovbe'} I think should be {jarvam jajmey mI' Sovbe'
> vay'}.  I do see two points in your rendition about which I comment:  1)
>  {'ar} follows the Noun about which it asks the amount; and, 2) as far as
> discussion on this listserv has shown, all the Klingon question words may not
> be used as relative pronouns.

bIlughba'. <jaj 'ar ghaj jarvam> vIghItlh 'e' vIHech.

As to point two: since i was using the sentence as object construction, i
thought this was allowed. "How many days does this month have? this one
doesn't know."

- DaQtIq

Back to archive top level