tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 27 23:09:49 1995

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 353

ghItlh peHSIr

>>>Alexander was giving information to a teacher on the ship.
>>      lut pong ghaH nuq
>
>That was in New Ground, stardate 45376.3.
    That title was what I most needed.  I couldn't find the information in
my notes.

>>tera'ngan HolDaq chay' QI'lop wImugh  "Armed Forces Day?"
>
>I haven't got the faintest idea. PK does not give a Federation Standard
>translation, it just describes the holiday. And I don't know what Armed
>Forces Day is (I'm not from America)...

     lugh
     QI'lop ghaj'a' HatlhlI'
     (QI' jaj ghap mangghom jaj lughaj Hatlhmey law')

     How about Maktag versus <maqtaQ>?  Is there anything official on the
spelling(s)?  Does anyone have a copy of the script?

     Qapla'

     qeSmIv HarghwI'

Back to archive top level