tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 16 16:16:56 1995

Re: Broadcast Klingon

At 11:24 16-12-95 -0800, you wrote:
>I've never offered to post this before because I know how y'all feel
>about the klingon as broadcast on TNG and DS9.  I've got most of it
>by episode (and most is gleaned directly from the script -- don't know
>if that's any different from Close Captioning (or if that's where the
>CC people get what they show on the screen) or not).  If anybody is
>interested in seeing it, I'll post it.

Of course I am. Please post it. Even if it only means more messages on the
list about the (grave) errors in it. ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level