tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 15 03:04:00 1995

Re: World page again?

[Quoting Matt Gomes]

> qaghItlhneS:
>
>   My netscape crashed when at the cool "Virtual World"-thingy web page.
>   Can whoever sent that send me the web page address again (directly)?

What do you think of a little logical thinking? Most of these URL's
start with something like www.[something]. This one had ww.[something]
and I took this as a typing error so the first thing I did when
Netscape couldn't find the page (I cut/pasted the URL right into
Netscape at first) was add one W. Et voila...

However, downloading the software doesn't work. I filled in the form
and clicked on "Download wchat08b.exe" but Netscape is still trying to
connect but nothing else happens.... :-(

Qapla'
peSHIr

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido