tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 14 21:01:00 1995

Re: Colors? What colors?

~mark writes:
>Hee... it's a shame, I know just what you meant to say, and this should be
>the best way to say it.  However...
>
>TKD Section 4.3 p. 46:
>
> "Rovers are verb suffixes which... can come just about anywhere *except
>  following a Type 9 suffix*." (emphasis added)

Yes, and I knew it, too.  As soon as I wrote {vIlabpa'qu'} I realized it
was ungrammatical, so I decided to use {jay'} instead... but I forgot to
remove the {-qu'}.  And, of course, I didn't read my words carefully and
critically before I sent them. :-(