tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 14 10:13:38 1995

Re: [What, me worry?]

>From the keyboard of Alan Anderson

> qu' writes:
> >    tlhingan jiH
> >    rejmorgh jiHbe'
> >
> >That _should_ be simple enough that I didn't screw it up.  I hope.  }:-)

> I like the translation,

Thanks.  I think that it is appropriately subtle.  }:-)

>                         but your spelling could use some attention.
> The lowercase "i" in the middle of a Klingon word looks VERY strange to me.
> It'5 a1mo5t 1ike 5omeone 5pe11ing Eng1i5h phra5e5 with 5ome of the 1etter5
> rep1aced by number5.

See!  I knew that I would mess It up somehow.  :-)

That's what I get for hurryIng.

qu'  [  who is definitely going to try to shut up and lurk  :-)  ]

--
.  Joe Steger ([email protected])                                        .
.  "I see nothing!  I hear nothing!  I know nothing!" -- Hans Schultz  .

Back to archive top level