tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 11 11:44:29 1995

Re: Some thoughts....

>From the keyboard of d'Armond Speers  ( Holtej )

> On Mon, 11 Dec 1995, Joe Steger wrote:
> > [ Lurk mode off ]
> > How about my name, ghunchu'wI' ?
> > I'm not a noun or a verb, I'm a verb suffix!  A rover, to be exact.  :-)
> > [ Back to lurking ]
> > qu'

> You may be thinking of the rover /-qu'/, but just seeing your name out
> there like that makes me think of the verb /qu'/.

Yeah, I know.  But I like the rover so much, and it is such a good
description of me, that I'm willing to live with the ambiguity.
Besides, "be fierce" isn't that bad of a name either.  :-)

qu'  (Think rover, not verb.  Aww, what the heck.  Think whatver you want.  :-)

--
.  Joe Steger ([email protected])                                        .
.  "I see nothing!  I hear nothing!  I know nothing!" -- Hans Schultz  .

Back to archive top level