tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 11 07:01:16 1995

Re: Attn: Klingons in Europe

> I will be a guest at next April's Irecon 6, scheduled to take place during
> Easter weekend in Dublin, Ireland.  Once again the study of Klingon takes me to
> places I've never been before.  I've already started the process for obtaining a
> passport (you don't really need one to go to Bermuda) and I'm looking forward to
> my first transatlantic flight and the chance to meet European Klingonists.

majQa'!

*Ireland*DaQ vISuch vIneHbejtaH!

qaqIHlaHchugh vaj jIQuchQu'!

qep'a' *european* qaS  neHlu' 'Iv?

[corrections to the above sentences, particularly the last, welcome ;) ]

Lawrence, if you could send me any more info on the Con (or give me a URL
or something to go look at), I'd be very grateful.

> I'll be giving several talks, probably some panels, and generally hanging out
> with anyone who wants to sit and talk.  If you're planning on spending Easter in
> Ireland come spend some time with me.
>
> Lawrence

Wasn't planning on it, but all that idle speculation about "going to
Dublin sometime" is suddenly about to spark :)

Can we make a party of it, Lawrence?

vanya.

Chris Atherton
[email protected]