tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 11 05:44:51 1995

Re: hello.

[Quoting [email protected]]

> >>      What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.
> >
> >Uh, just curious, but what's the meaning of this sentence? No matter why
> >I try, it defies ll attempts to parse it into something understandable.
> >L8r.
>
> What was "was," before "was" was "was"?  Before "was" was "was," "was" was
> "is."

Nice to know that a sentence like that can get thoe replies (over and
over again ;-)). I still have to change that signature some day (the
Fido-style addresses shown there are simply wrong, because I've
switched uplink some time ago), but I gues I'll leave the
{Www,bwww?Bwww,wwi.} sentence in! ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

--