tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 11 04:03:36 1995

Klingon on Internet Relay Chat

> I can't get onto the KLI mush, does anybody want to meet on WChat
> some time instead? Maybe we could make a Klingon Avatar to use too.
>
>                                  maSqa'
I like the idea. qechvetlh vImaS.
We can start by schedualing when to meet on a weekly basis.
We can also create our own #klingon channel.

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level