tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 08 07:00:56 1995

Re: {-bogh} vs {-meH}

On  7 Dec 95 at 19:00, Chester Braun wrote:

> Garrett Michael Hayes wrote:
> >
> > On  7 Dec 95 at 7:28, Chester Braun wrote:
> >
> > <pe'>
> >
> > > I agree completely that more than two syllables for a name becomes cumbersome.
> >
> > Qochlaw'qu' qorDu'wI'  {{:)
>
> Qatlhbe' pong
> Qatlh pong 'e' mojlI'
>                ^^^^^^
>
> (boy I hope this turned out right!)

Well, unfortunately you lost *me*.  I was trying to say was "My
family would APPARENTLY disagree" - referring humorously to my
three-syllable <tlhIgnan pong>.  From the first part of your reply, I
get "[the or a] name is not difficult".  The second part is where I
am not certain.  Are you saying "The name is becoming difficult" ?

'etlhqengwI'

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level