tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 07 09:53:15 1995

Re: We need Klingon speakers for the CD-ROM!

On  6 Dec 95 at 23:55, [email protected] wrote:
> When do the volunteers need to be in Boston?  And how long do they need to be
> there?  Are you only recording this week?  Any info on a possible east coast
> carpool/caravan?  {{:-)    >

As I indicated in a private e-mail to Mark, I am going to be in that
area in about 2 weeks (fly Atlanta-Boston drive Boston-Hanover,NH).
A carpool or the like in the area sounds possible.

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level