tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 06 21:32:16 1995

Re: chuS'ugh

I can't believe I just did this--I went through the TNG books, because I
knew where it should be, and I couldn't sleep until I found it...

Power Hungry, book #6, stardate 42422.5 (copyright 1989, while TKD's
addendum is copyright 1992)

And the chuS'ugh is described as sounding like a forty-foot sheep being
jabbed with an electric prod. And it's _not_ close enough for jazz.

Lesson of the day: don't sell your TNG novels. Never know when they'll make
a good post.

Back to archive top level