tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 27 05:55:13 1994

Re: qevaS

-QumpIn 'avrInvo'

>>In my TKD, I ran across the word, "kevas" {qevaS}.  Can someone tell me
>>what that is?

>An unspecified commodity. In the TOS episode "Balance of Terror" >(I think -
it's the episode where Organia is visited) Spock poses >as aVulcan trader in
kevas and trillium. Thus, both appear in TKD.

Balance of Terror is the episode where they meet thr Romulans for the first
time.  The Organian Episode is, "Errand of Mercy".  I think that this is the
first episode that the Klingons appear on.

b'ret

Back to archive top level