tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 20 14:29:17 1994

Re: KLL Command Problems (And I'm back, folks!)

> Hello, all you wonderful tlhInganpu'!
>
> I went on vacation two weeks ago, and I thought I had unsubscribed.  When
> I returned, I found that my message of unsubscription to
> klingon-hol-request@.....   had bounced back (eek!) and I had over *400*
Uh-huh, well perhaps that is because you wrote it to
klingon-hol=-request@... and NOT to tlhIngan-Hol-request@...(Note the caps
AND the klingon spelling)

Make a note of this. it does please me that at least you understand to send
it to ...-request@...  which WAAYYY to many people don't seem to understand.

> Was this a onetime problem, or is this a recurring occasion?
>
> [p.s.  I'm back!  Did y'all miss me?  I also found my dictionary, so my
Your presence is alway welcome.
bISaHmo' matIv.

Back to archive top level