tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 12 09:05:04 1994

Klingon Kristmas Karrols

We of the Dark Justice, the Klingon Assault Group's presence in
Pittsburgh, have been invited by the Mayor's office to judge downtown bars
during light up week, the official opening of the Christmas shopping
season.  They also want us to 'occupy' a street corner and sing Christmas
carrols.

Well, I don't think any carrols translated into Klingon could be sung to
the original tune and I don't have anywhere near the linguistic talent to
make up original lyrics that can be put to recognizable music.

However, a dramatic reading of 'The Night Before Kristmas', in the
original Klingon, might be doable.

I will endeavor to do such a thing but, as I said, my talents are
fledgling.  This not is an offical (or unofficial) request for any help
anyone might see fit to give towards this project.

Many thanks,

Kordite, Intelligence Officer, IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group

Back to archive top level