tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 05 04:27:20 1994

Re: -choHmoH

When you say "BaS vItujmoH" you are not implying that the metal
was cold and you then began to apply a heat source, rather you
are stating that you are causing the metal to be hot, regardless
of how it was before.

Consider the following two stories, I think that in one of them
someone did a good job at his duty, while in the other there may
be a question of compentency if it took that long to heat the
engines.

wIHIvlu'
jonta' pa' vIghoS
qaStaHvIS may', jonta'mey vItujmoH