tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 22 23:09:35 1994

Re: Entertainment Weekly

 > Despite my best efforts last week, I was unable to obtain a copy
 > of the Entertainment Weekly featuring Guido's work.  Despite the
 > assurances of the editor I spoke with some weeks back, I seriously
 > doubt they'll be sending me the promised copy.  So... if anyone out
 > there has a spare copy

I think this one's going to be in the stores for a while..
It's not one of their regular, weekly issues.  I found
mine at a Tower Records/Video of all places.  So it should
be at any store with a decent magazine selection.

Amy

Back to archive top level