tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 11 12:38:04 1994

NuQneH

Hi all

I'm a new member to the list and also new to the Klingon Language.
Though I'm a member of the KLI, I've yet not had the chance and time to
learn more than some phrases in tlhIngan Hol.
I'm looking foreward to David Barron's postal course, but now i've not got
very much knowledge to participate in discussion of Klingon.
But I'm very interested and happy that there is a group such as this.

Qapla' Herlind

+ The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always   +
+ so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.            +
+                                                         Bertrand Russell +
+   Herlind Wurth       [email protected]                   +