tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 06 08:28:58 1994

Re: Fonts

>From: Niall Hosking <[email protected]>
>Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 15:08:30 +0100 (BST)

>What is the cheapest/easiet way of getting a complete set of Klingon
>fonts from the KLI?  I'd like to get both IBM and Macintosh formats.

By sending the KLI money.  US$12 for orders inside the US, US$15 for
outside per disk (I think, Lawrence may have something else in mind if
you're ordering all of them).  The formats available are TrueType or Type I
PostScript, for either Mac or IBM (that's four different possibilities, I
guess).  Lawrence might have more up-to-date info.

Sending money to the KLI also is helpful for getting rid of warts, losing
weight, bringing about world peace, cleaning your tile floors, etc.  Try
it!

>--
>{qSeroHS vayn}

>[email protected]