tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 28 23:12:42 1994

Re: Ferengi Language Primer

On Mon, 28 Nov 1994, Matt Whiteacre wrote:

> Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 16:37:14 -0600
> From: Matt Whiteacre <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Ferengi Language Primer
>
> Nick sent a copy of some form of Ferengi Language to the list
> back in September and it did not get a large reaction.  I'll post
> the first few lines below and you can see if it is the same thing.

> Preliminary Ferengi Lexicon
> Version 1.1
> Written by Timothy Miller

apparently this thing *has* been around for a while.  however, the file i
have is version 1.96 or something... later than the one Nick sent
earlier, apparently.  if this makes any difference in whether or not
anyone wants it (or wants to see it posted to the list), let me know...
as it is, i'll probably be mailing it individually...

--naQ'avwI'

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhchugh "[email protected]"Daq jabbI'IDmeylIj yIngeH
*&* Silauren, Half-Elven      *&* Jeremy  Greene *&*   There's only ONE god!
*&* [email protected]     *&*  Don't drop acid.  *&* He is the SUN god!!
*&* [email protected]       *&* Take it Pass/Fail. *&* Ra! Ra!! RA!!!
*&* "Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!" -Han Solo

Back to archive top level