tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 17 13:49:53 1994

Re: Klingon hits mainstream press again

>Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 11:37:24 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "Mark J. Reed" <[email protected]>

>ghItlh ~mark:
>\ I wonder if it'd be worthwhile writing to the artist (listed as Bill
>\ Amend)?

>Gee, one would think you had not already discovered FoxTrot, Mark -
>HEATHEN!  UNCLEAN!  naDHa'pu'ghach!

Not so... I used to read FoxTrot wheeen I lived in Boston for a year.  Only
recently has it started showing up here... and I have fallen behind on
comic reading.

><ahem> :)

>It would probably be worthwhile sending *email* to Bill Amend -
>[email protected].  He's a reader and contributor to Usenet, follows the
>discussions of his strip, responds to comments and criticism, etc.

Really?  We probably should; preferably *one* of us, no sense in spamming
the poor guy.  Lawrence, as director and official PhD-carrying token
grown-up, do you want to extend the betleH of greeting?  If not, I will.
I'll wait for now, though; please, everyone else, do the same.

>-marqoS

~mark

tlhIngan Hol laDwI'vaD:
  "Foxtrot" jIghovbe'law' 'e' mupum marqoS.  vuDDaj Qagh vIlughmoH.  chay'
"Bill Amend" maQumlaH 'e' nuja'; "ra'pa' Lawrence peQumQo'" vItlhob.

Back to archive top level