tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 17 00:02:26 1994

ftp site

Hi to all

I realise that the following question has been asked before, but at that
stage I did not have access to ftp, and thus didn't take any note of
the replies. I want to know:

What is the correct way to translate "Today is a good day to..."
Only kidding - sorry Holtej.

No, what I want to know is the address(es) of any site carrying klingon
texts / other stuff. Can anyone enlighten me, please.

Thanx - Pierre

---
 . SPEED 1.40 [NR] .

----
Digitec Online - Africa's most popular BBS.
Take a walk on the Wild Side - Telnet bbs.digitec.co.za or 196.11.62.106

Back to archive top level