tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 14 11:46:51 1994

Re: Today is a good day...?

On Nov 14,  2:33pm, Mark J. Reed wrote:
> Subject: Re: Today is a good day...?
> ghItlh Andrew Stephen Damick:
> \ Sorry much. I did not know this.
> \ Please send me whatever is quickest and shortest and answers my question.
> \
> \ Really, though, is this not the place to ask such a question?
> This is *definitely* the place to ask such a question.  It's just that that
> particular question has been hashed and rehashed on this list many times,
> the last one quite recent.
>
> Isn't "Today is a good day to die" in the FAQ?

FAQ? What FAQ?

-   [email protected]     -        "That doesn't mean             -
-     [email protected]      -         I love you..."                -
- The BOB(c) - Andrew S. Damick -            --Sondheim, Passion        -
-          URL: http://www2.ncsu.edu/unity/users/a/asdamick/www/        -
-                    Check out alt.fan.drmellow                         -