tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 08 08:13:04 1994

Re: HolQeD and such

According to Kevin Britton:

> Can someone tell me where I can get ahold of HolQed (any versions) or any
> other sources mentioned on the list?  I have TKD, but that seems to be
> only one source mentioned 'round these parts.  Thanx
>
> KaaDaQ' qul'wo''ghargh'a''e K'horn puqloD
> IKV quljev'a'

The same source for TKD should allow you to get the two audio
tapes (Conversational Klingon, often referred to here as CK,
and Power Klingon, similarly called PK). As for HolQeD, write:

Klingon Language Institute
c/o Dr. Lawrence Schoen
P.O. Box 634
Flourtown PA 19031-0634

He's the editor and creator of HolQeD. I'm not sure enough
about the current price and such, so I'll leave that up to
Lawrence to illuminate.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level