tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 03 07:41:12 1994

Once more with feeling: W'ere back...

I suspect that my first attempt to send this didn't get out, so here
we go again:

The new list location is now operational. To post messages to the list,
you should now be using the address <[email protected]>.

The list is now using listproc software, rather than my homegrown scripts.
That means that you can now use the listproc commands to take advantage
of features like digest most, temporary suspension of subscriptions,
etc. For help on using these features, send mail to <[email protected]>
and put the word "help" in the message body. (Note: *in the message body.*
This is a difference from what we had before.)

Apart from it's new location and new software, the list guidelines
remain unchanged. I am still the list administrator and the grammarians
retain their duties. Although the KLI has graciously given us a new
home, the have not volunteered to take over administration of the list;
they have more than enough on their hands already.  For questions about
the listproc software, send mail to Jay Grizzard <[email protected]>.
For more involved questions, send mail to me.

I hope that this change will mean better administration and flexibility
for everyone. If this change causes a problem for you, please send
me mail and I'll do what I can.

Eli

Back to archive top level