tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 02 17:30:41 1994

Re: New list now operational

 What is the poop on how to subscribe.
I ask 'cause I need to tell my students.

I am very excited about this move,
Things are looin' up for the KLI.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level