tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 29 05:55:29 1994

*whew*

Well, I am *finally* through finals, and back from my 10 day vacation.

And I am looking at all the mail in my mailbox that needs to answered, and I
*wince*.

Quite honestly, I should probably just clean all of this out, and start with a
'clean slate,' as Qanqor and ~mark do... but I don't think I have that luxury.
So...

Over the next few days, I will be attempting to get caught up.  (HA!)
considering some of this stuff is over a month old (yes, I got THAT far
behind!  RL hit hard, when it hit!), some of you may be saying, 'now why is
she commenting on *that*?'  or 'I never saw this post?!?' if you are new.  If
it becomes too much of a problem (ie, too many people complain), I will just
dump my email, and start over...

Anyway, if you suddenly see a *lot* of mail from me, on really old topics over
the next few days... well, now you know why.

--HoD trI'Qal
  tlhwD lIy So'

Back to archive top level