tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 26 06:57:55 1994

Guidos#1 comments

>Finally: As I have a bit of notoriety concerning my peeve about there being
>no SASs, well, I've come to accept that as my brain's little way of clinging
>to English. Otherwise there's very little doubt that Klingon probably does
>quite well without any SAS.

>Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos
  I agree with Guido#1 here compleletly.  Though we should ask Okrand,the
 problem of SAS is (relativly) solved most easily By simply mmking two
 sencences.

David Barron

BTW regarding the learning of vocabulary it ii true the more one learns the
more liberated one is from the pesky English idioms.

Back to archive top level