tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 25 05:26:36 1994

Re: News and Announcements

From: Ka'lIy
 Sorry, this really isn't Re: News and Announcements, but I'm still trying
to figure this thing out.  Next Gen series finale party here in Omaha last
night. Among the prizes for best costume was a set of Skybox Series Finale
trading cards.  The First Three cards in the special editions are Absolutely
Beautiful-They deal with Klingon stuff-Gold lettering, raised surface.  The
text on the reverse side is written in Klingon font,  Klingon-"real" letters,
and a third translation in English(Fed Standard, I know.)  Even the copyright
info is in Klingon font.  Check them out if you can, Best set I've seen yet.

And this party seemed to be an indication that radio & T.V. may actually be
taking some of this seriously, the grand prize for the Costume Contest was a
trip to Hawaii!!!  I'll just say that the Empire was again victorious.

Back to archive top level