tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 16 04:55:46 1994

re: Marc Okrands e-mail address

I checked some pretty reliable net sources which said that sfu.ca
does not exist.  A friend here at the lab says that sfu.ca might
stand for Simon Fraser(sp?) U in Canada.  Remember that there might
be more than one Marc Okrand in the world, or that someone choose
that electronic name just for fun.

However, I could be totally wrong, and it might be valid.

Paul E. Black                   Laboratory for Applied Logic
[email protected]            3308 TMCB
[email protected]                Brigham Young University
voice: +1 801 378 8113          Provo, Utah   84602
<A href="http://lal.cs.byu.edu/people/black.html">Mosaic page</A>

Back to archive top level