tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 11 01:26:01 1994

Re: KATE Tapes

I'm not sure what a KATE trape is either, but it looks from the conversation
like it's some sort of Klingon Language Tape that's being circulated
among the people on this mailing list. Of course, I thought the purpose
of this mailing list was to help people get better at the Klingon language.
If people on the list aren't willing to even explain somehing as basic
as this, I wonder what they think the list is for.
                                                  -Tony.

Back to archive top level