tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 01 03:17:52 1994

Re: KSRP: _Much Ado_ 2nd revision done

According to Nick NICHOLAS:

> Done, and available at  the FTP archive. Fair bit cleared up; some typos,
> some grammar, some metre. -ghach count: 1 out of every 87 words. (I was
> originally as high as 1 in 29). I'm using Dotlh for -ghach a lot now, eg.
> happiness = Dotlh Quch.
> --
> Nick.

	How does that work? First glance looks like "status's
forehead" or "forehead of the status. Otherwise, {Dotlh} looks
like the object of {Quch}, which I think of as intransitive.

	While {Dotlh} does look like one of those nouns that
should be useful in more ways than I've figured out yet, I need
a little more contextural examples before I can make use of
this one. Could you give me a complete sentence or two using
this?

charghwI'

Back to archive top level