tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 28 05:52:23 1994

Re: Invitation to a wedding & KAG

> On a related note, we (she and I) are planning to organize the Klingon
> Cultural Institute which will initially be a clearing house for Klingon
> Information (or sources of Klingon Information) and we hope to be able
> to have a paragraph/page/whatever on each of the Klingon groups, BBSs,
> activities or whatever to hand/e-mail/snail-mail out.  So if you represent
> a Klingon group and can give me more information, please e-mail me (or post
> to the list).  We currently have information on the KLI (of course :-)  ),
> this list, alt.startrek.klingon, and the Klingon Strike Force.  We know
> about KAG, but have no info (or contact person) for them.

Susan,

There are numerous other Klingon fan groups, some with national
organizations, some local, and certainly everything in between. A good
place to start looking for people from many different groups might be the
publication _The_Agonizer_ put out by Sue Frank (coincidentally also in
Philadelphia) which features articles and letters and artwork from
Klingon fans around the world, KAG, KSF, (the now defunct) KOLA, and many
many more.  Issues of _The_Agonizer_ usually have lots of addresses to
write to for contacts.  It proved an excellent resource when the KLI was
getting on its feet, and before I had found the internet.

yIDo'

Lawrence

Back to archive top level