tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 26 10:35:38 1994

Re: activities

On Mon, 25 Jul 1994, ghItlhpu' Dona Bazley:
> is there anyone out there who has info on any klingon camps,flings or
> anthing like that in the washington area including portland, oregon.
> if ya do please respond.

We are working on getting a westcoast Kling-Fling.  Salt Lake has offered
to host, but that is as far as we have gotten.  We do welcome any ideas,
or volunteers towards getting one out here.  Not much [organized] Klingon
happens out here, with the exeption of the IKV Collywobble, and some nasty
rumors about Seattle Klingons spread by a guy named Tony.

Perhaps our lack of organization is because we don't know who, where, or
how we are.

chuQun

Back to archive top level