tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 23 00:50:29 1994

Re: Dochmey mach

According to Susan Farmer:

> re my earlier request, how does one get a copy of ~mark's list?
> Would it be possble for stuff lke ths to ether be posted regularly (or
> as part of the faq) or available from an ftp site?  Thanks
>
> Susan (who hopes she isn't showing her ignorange *too* much)

If you can't feel free to SHOW your ignorance, then how can
anyone expect you to free yourself of it? Ask away.

This is the kind of list that tends to make its way into
HolQeD, the quarterly publication of the Klingon Language
Institute, a symbiotic group to this mailing list. Many people
are members of both.

For membership, write to Dr. Lawrence Schoen:

Klingon Language Institute
P.O. Box 634
Flourtown, PA 19031

Membership is either $12 or $15 a year (I forget). Well worth
it. Aside from this online list, it is the best source of any
ongoing Klingon Language discoveries. Okrand occationally
writes for it or interviews with others with intent to be
published there.

Go for it. And don't feel bad about ignorance. It is refreshing
to see another escapee.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level