tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 22 05:46:45 1994

Re: lut wa'DIch

Regarding the on-going story that we'll share on this list,
I request a protocal of instead of just adding the new lines as
they are created *PLEASE* include what has already been written
(including corrections) when the story is given an addition.
This will give everyone reading it some context to understand the
additions.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level