tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 19 07:05:25 1994

Re: grok?

> > *maS'e'chu'Setlh is just inherantly harder to grok
> 						^^^^
> > than just saying "Massachusetts", and going through the trouble to
> > figure it out doesn't teach you anything about Klingon anyway.
> >
> > 				--Captain Krankor
> >

> Jeee whiz, HoD Krankor, I haven't heard that in AGES.  Where on Qo'noS did
> you ever dredge 'grok' up from?
>
> KoSneH
> {{;-)

Good grief!

I would have thought you knew this one, son!  Read a book called
"Stranger in a Strange Land".  You will understand "grok".  Or maybe not.

And if you already know, then... then... A hundred lashes with a dead
qagh for you!

Any further discussion can be removed from the list.  I think.  Or
something...

--SoSlI'

Back to archive top level