tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 14 14:19:59 1994

Re: oops

Hu'tegh! nuq ja' [email protected] jay'?

Well, I've been cleaning up my backlog of email, as you'll know, and I came
up with this from late April.

(charghwI's transcript of ST:V)

=>Klaa: qIpmeH Qatlh'a' (Difficult to hit?)

Oh my god.

Does anybody remember the whole "naghmeH chechqu'" business?

And I've already changed all my texts, too. Just as well, I suppose. The
alternative (naghlaHbe' chechmo') is cleaner.

If anyone reckons qIpmeH Qatlh'a' doesn't support naghmeH chechqu', speak up!

Nick.

Back to archive top level