tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 07 03:12:51 1994

Hey there...

	Been awhile since we corresponded, and your last message to the
list looked a little less than on the upside of things. Just wondering
how you were doing, if you didn't mind my asking. :)

	Okay, so I count you as a friend, at the very least virtually. I
tend to be very concerned/protective of my friends. So sue me. :) :)

	At any rate, hope to hear from you, whether all is well, or
whether life is hellish... just to chat and be of some kind of at least
friendly voice, if not help.

	And if you can't afford the time to write back, is
understandable, and I'll see you in Philly. :) Mate and I are both coming
so you can meet my better half, if you like, and we can chat awhile. Oh!
How 'ya feel 'bout swimming?? I haven't been all summer, saw that pool in
the fliers Lawrence sent out, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to
spend my good share of time in the water. Hey, I'm a Pisces, I'm supposed
to like these things!  :)

	Best to you, Will, and always.

								-Sarah

Back to archive top level