tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 06 10:06:36 1994

Re: transcriptions

I made a mistake.   I am still unsure of how to delete large blocks of
text in a message.  i am using Pine.   As in Klingon tradition, a
replacement proverb is appropriate...

reH Suvrup SuvwI' 'a'      and      Hagh qoHpu' neH HeghtaHvIS SuvwI'pu'.

Qapla'
Starr

************************* From: [email protected] ****************************
*  Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
*  1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of catagories! *
*  Access our ftp site for many unusual and interesting files:            *
*  Server: mary.iia.org  /pub/users/patriot  *  Read file descript.ion    *

On Wed, 6 Jul 1994, HoD Qanqor wrote:

> At the risk of being overly grouchy, I hereby take David Starr to task.
> Quoting back an entire huge transcription so that you can add but one
> line of comment in the middle is uncool.  There is enough stuff to
> have to read through on this list without people sending large amounts
> of text needlessly.  Please, let's all have the courtesy to keep the
> quote-backs down to just the part that's being commented upon, ok?
> You will have my undying gratitude.
>
> 		--Captain Krankor

Back to archive top level