tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 06 03:06:18 1994

Re: Costumes (Again)

>It's unclear how much media attention we'll be getting.  There's potential
>for a lot (part of me wants to let all of you share in the
>exhiliration/pain-in-the-ass of being interviewed over and over) but it could
>fizzle. So, feel free to bring your uniforms and headpieces if you like.
>                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I recently  asked where to get uniforms and headpieces.  Matt Gomes has
replied with an address, but I can believe that all of you got your stuff
from the same place.  Are there any other suggestions other the Matt's?
What about cost of a headpiece?  Patterns for uniforms?
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre
             |    |           [email protected]