tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 03 12:59:25 1994

Re: Klingon TV theme songs...

Hi,  I hope this gets to you corerctly...when you posted this file to the
tlhIngan list, your translation mentioned at the bottom was not
posted...could you please re-send the entire post to the list?

Thanks and Qapla'

David

************************* From: [email protected] ****************************
*  Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
*  1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of catagories! *
*  Access our ftp site for many unusual and interesting files:            *
*  Server: mary.iia.org  /pub/users/patriot  *  Read file descript.ion    *

On Sat, 2 Jul 1994, Lance Purple wrote:

> Here is my first posted attempt at translating things into Klingon:
> Theme songs for TV rerun series. (Hey, if they bother dubbing shows
> like Gilligan's Island and Kojak into Arabic, why not Klingon...)
>
> - [email protected] -
> -
>
> pe'Ij / <jeD> pongeghbogh loDmo' lut vIja'
> qorDu'vaD Soj SuqnIS / HuDngan chepbe' ghaH
> bong Ha'DIbaH wamviS yav bachpu'
> yavvo' SoDbogh nagh'Iw tu'
>
> tlhIltaS lo'laH 'oH
> HuchtlhIl qij ponglu'