tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 30 17:37:18 1994

Klingon sexuality

(Apologies in advance for this being a little off-topic, since I'm neither
writing in Klingon nor talking about the language.  Replies might be better
by email.)

For various reasons, I'm suddenly curious to know if there is any reference
to the sexual orientation and practices of Klingons in the Star Trek
universe, preferably in canonical sources.  (I'll consider non-canonical
published novels, but fanfiction doesn't count.)  All I know of is the
heterosexual courtship section in PK and Worf's mention in ST:TNG of the
enamoured male reading poetry while the female throws rocks.

___
\X/ Richard Kennaway, [email protected], Univ. of East Anglia, Norwich

Back to archive top level