tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 30 12:04:16 1994

Re: Klingon Wedding Ceremony

> My cousin (Kirah /Brenda) and I are working on the Book of KLingon Customs
> and Traditions (civil and Military) and Law and Punishment.  We have a
> draft of a Xenosociology Report on Klingon Mating Customs.  If you're
> interested, e-mail me and I'll see about "snailing" you a copy of the draft.
>
> Susan

I would appreciate this info.  Among my many other talents, I am an ordained
minister.  I try to keep up on the various different religious ceremonies and
it would be nice to be able to do Klingon weddings when called upon.

Satlho',

KoSneH
5350 San Mateo N.E., #C52
Albuquerque, NM 87109